All EMART® products are backed by a 12-month warranty and we offer a Full 30-Day-Money-Back-Guarantee — or a free, new replacement product if the product is defective.
- If the product is not defective and the customer still wants to return the product, the customer is responsible for the return shipping plus a 5% order processing/restocking fee. Emart warrants its products to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Ninety (90) days from the date of purchase, PROVIDED claims are submitted, in writing, with proof of purchase.
- If any part of this item fails because of a manufacturing defect within the Limited Warranty Period, Manufacturer offers to replace such part(s) provide that such parts have not been improperly repaired, altered, or tampered with or subject to misuse, abuse or exposed to corrosive conditions. This Limited Warranty is, however, subject to certain limitations, exclusions, time limits and exceptions (Hereinafter “Conditions”) as listed below. Read these Conditions carefully.
- This Limited Warranty shall be limited to the replacement or repair of any part(s) which Manufacturer determines, after reasonable examination, to have been defective at the time of manufacturing and manufacturer’s obligation(s) shall be limited to replacement, if any, of defective part(s) which shall be shipped at Original Purchaser’s expense to Original Purchaser’s designated shipping address.
- This Limited Warranty is given to and covers the ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY and such coverage terminates Ninety (90) days from the date of purchase.
DAMAGE LIMITATION WARNING: IN NO EVENT SHALL MANUFACTURER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) LOSS OF USE OF LODGING EXPENSES, LOSS OF FOOD, LOSS BY DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY OR LOSS OF INCOME, PROFITS OR REVENUE.
MANUFACTURER’S OBLIGATION: Manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the delivery of a good, merchantable Product and, if necessary, the repair or replacement, at manufacturer’s option, of any defective part or unit.
TRANSFER LIMITATIONS: This Limited Warranty is not assignable or transferable. It covers only the original purchaser.
RESERVED RIGHT TO CHANGE: Manufacturer reserves the right to make changes or improvements to products it produces in the future without imposing on itself any obligations to install the same improvements in the products it has previously manufactured.
- This Limited Warranty gives the Orginal Purchaser specific legal rights but there may be other rights which vary by jurisdiction.
- This warranty does not cover the following items:
- Chips or scratches on porcelain or painted surfaces
- Rust or corrosion is not deemed a manufacturing or materials defect
- Discoloration or loss of paint due to handling during assembly, heat or cleaning products. Paint may require touch up.
IF CUSTOMER SERVICE BECOMES NECESSARY:
- The Original Purchaser is responsible for shipping and handling charges of the returned item(s) and replacement parts if any.
- All parts to be replaced will need to be shipped before replacement items will be sent.
- Follow the Customer Service Representative’s instructions exactly. If a return is necessary, it must be packed carefully and shipped prepaid.