EMART 6.2ft VR Gaming Stand with Adjustable Vive Mini Ball Head for Video, Portrait, Product Photography, etc.
There are 5
orders in progress
1-3 Days Fast Delevery OFFERED
This light tripod stand kit offers you perfect VR experience when you attached to HTC Vive VR on the mini ball head mount adapter.
Set up easily in a matter of seconds and also disassemble for storage.
As well as perfectly use for photo/video studio shooting and on-site, match the DSLR and other photography equipment compatible.
High quality aluminum alloy construction gives it lots of advantages, such as lightweight, portable, sturdy, stable and other you expected.
- Perfect design of light stand kit for matching the HTC Vive, DSLR and other photography equipment compatible.
- Aluminum alloy construction, lightweight but sturdy and portable, carrying it out in the field.
- Height adjust from 26.8’’ to 75’’. Max load capacity 13.5 lbs. Set up easily in a matter of seconds.
- 3 legs stages, pretty stable with a good center of gravity, the footprint size about 4.6 sq. ft when fully extended.
- The mini ball head mount adapter fit for standard 1/4 inch thread on the stem, it can withstand heavy load, lock solidly, and swivel devices smoothly.
Mount Sensor to Ball Head
Adjustable swivel head allows you to precisely adjust to play in any space
Mount Phone Holder to Ball Head
Adjust the height and angle of the mobile phone, take photos or live streaming from any angle
Mount Projector to Ball Head
Adjust the height of the projector to suit the projector screen of different heights
Mount Camera Flash to Ball Head
Fixed camera flash to prevent camera shake and adapt to extreme distance shooting
(2) x Photography Light Stand
Aluminum Alloy Construction
Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
Max Height: 75''
Min Height: 26.8''
Folded Height: 26.8''
Net Weight per Light Stand: 2 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 13.5 lbs
Footprint Maximum Diameter: 29''
(2) x Mini Ball Head Mount Adapter (Hot Shoe Adapter)
Screw Mount: 1/4'' thread
Net Weight per Adapter: 0.2 lbs
- In stock